About our Company:
Trig's is considered more of a collection than a chain. Each store is designed to uniquely serve its community in a very personal and committed way, taking on the personality of its region.
Did you know that Trig's is only one part of the larger T.A. Solberg Company, Inc., a diverse and healthy organization of over 600 associates that work to operate Trig's Village Market in Manitowish Waters, several fuel and convenience stores throughout northern and central Wisconsin, Trig's Trucking Facility, Trig's Recycling Center, Tasmania Northwoods Resort, Postal Express Mailing & Shipping Services in Eagle River, Minocqua, and Rhinelander, Tone Zone Fitness Centers, Twice is Nice Consignment Store in Rhinelander, Signature Salon in Rhinelander, and International Air Charters.
At Trig’s, our mission is to develop knowledgeable and engaging associates dedicated to providing our guests with ‘the best service no matter what!’ From clean, well-stocked stores to the highest quality, freshest products, and an enjoyable shopping experience every single day, the goal with this mission is to deliver this exceptional experience for our guests, build relationships, and keep them coming back. Show off your guest service skills with our team in a fast-paced retail environment. We would love to talk about an opportunity to become a dependable and guest-oriented member of our family!
Our company strives to be a great place to work by offering our associates a culture of teamwork, servant leadership, family-first mentality, recognition, and celebration of victories, sharing ideas, encouragement, and fun! We have flexible schedules to accommodate most of our associate’s needs as we know a good work-life balance is important.
We are looking for motivated associates who want to be a part of our next generation of leaders! There are opportunities to grow within the company to positions you may not yet even know exist and we offer development programs for those who want to grow their careers with us.
• Provide excellent guest service to assure that all guests leave satisfied and will return
• Greet customers; resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
• Perform all job duties in a manner safe to self and others.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have good knowledge of wiorking the cash register
• Must be able to make Expresso drinks and brewing Drip Coffee
• Pricing and Mercandising products in the department.
• Opening and closing procedures
• Maintaining the coffee department and putting away stock
• Keeping qwork station clean and presentable
• Providing great phone skills
• Perform all job duties in a manner safe to self and other
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance (No Cost)
• 401(k) with 4% Match
• Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
• Paid Time Off
• Discounts at Trig's, Trig's Ace Hardware, and Trig's Village Market
• Discounts at Trig's Pharmacy
• Discounts at YMCA and Tone Zone Fitness