Join our team of professional aviators at International Air Charters (IAC)! We are a full service and family-owned private charter aviation operator based in the beautiful Northwoods of Minocqua, Wisconsin. Our company has a strong foundation in positive work culture, a family-first mentality, and a passion for guest service.
IAC currently operates a turbojet aircraft. (1) Learjet 45.
We are looking for a qualified turbo jet Full Time Pilot in Command (Captain) for FAR Part 135 operations in the Learjet 45 aircraft.
· Minimum of 2,000 Total Time (TT) Hours
· LR-45 rating preferred, but not required (will provide training as needed)
· ATP Multi-Engine License
· Valid First Class Medical
· FCC Radio Operator License
· Reside within 60 miles of Minocqua, WI preferred.
· Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
· Medical Insurance for Associate and Dependents (Nationwide coverage available); HSA Eligible
· Dental Insurance for Associate and Dependents
· Vision Insurance for Associate and Dependents
· 401k Retirement Benefit with 4% Company Match
· Company Paid Short Term Disability Benefit
· Optional Long Term Disability Benefit
· Local Fitness Center discounts and promotions
· Paid Time Off - 13 days (104 hours) offered with first year. Additional 5 days (40 hours) offered after one year of service is achieved.
· Full Time Pilot in Command is eligible for 10-12 hard days off per month including up to 6 days consecutively. Flight incentive options available for flights conducted on hard days off. (Negotiable)
· Pilots can expect to fly 10-14 days per month.
· Complete the proper planning of each flight utilizing all applicable weather information and reports in accordance with Company policies and procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
· Determines that the aircraft is air-worthy in accordance with FARs and IAC Company policies and procedures; completes appropriate preflight inspections.
· Ensures the flight is planned and fueled properly so that the flight may be conducted safely and in accordance with policies and regulations.
· Safely, properly and effectively operates the aircraft during the designated period of duty in accordance with FARs, and Company policies and procedures.
· Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated, FARs governing the operation of equipment, and manuals, policies, procedures, and other instructions.
· Notifies crew and passengers of turbulent weather conditions or any other operational factors affecting the flight.
· Completes the load manifest for each flight.
· Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by meeting all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
· While at the terminal, assists with and ensures proper handling of aircraft, passengers, baggage, and cargo.
· Presents a professional appearance and adheres to the Company uniform dress code.
· Conducts self professionally at all times while on duty and observes the Rules of Conduct for all associates as outlined in the Flight Operations Manual, Employee Handbook and other related policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Company and Chief Pilot