Join our team of professional aviators at International Air Charters (IAC)! We are a full service and family-owned private charter aviation operator based in the beautiful Northwoods of Minocqua, Wisconsin. Our company has a strong foundation in positive work culture, a family-first mentality, and a passion for guest service.
IAC currently operates one turbojet aircraft. Learjet 45.
We are looking for a qualified turbo jet Full Time Copilot -Second in Command (First Officer) for FAR Part 135 and 91 flight operations in the Learjet 45 aircraft.
· Minimum of 2,000 Total Time (TT) Hours
· Learjet 45 type rating preferred, but not required (will provide training as needed)
· ATP Multi-Engine License
· Valid First Class Medical
· FCC Radio Operator License
· Reside within 30 miles of Minocqua, WI preferred.
· Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
· Medical Insurance for Associate and Dependents (Nationwide coverage available); HSA Eligible
· Dental Insurance for Associate and Dependents
· Vision Insurance for Associate and Dependents
· 401k Retirement Benefit with 4% Company Match
· Company Paid Short Term Disability Benefit
· Optional Long Term Disability Benefit
· Local Fitness Center discounts and promotions
· Paid Time Off - 13 days (104 hours) offered with first year. Additional 5 days (40 hours) offered after one year of service is achieved.
· Full Time Pilot in Command is eligible for 10 hard days off per month. Flight incentive options available for flights conducted on hard days off. (Negotiable)
· Pilots can expect to fly 10-14 days per month.