About our Company:
Trig's is considered more of a collection than a chain. Each store is designed to uniquely serve its community in a very personal and committed way, taking on the personality of its region.
Did you know that Trig's is only one part of the larger T.A. Solberg Company, Inc., a diverse and healthy organization of over 600 associates that work to operate Trig's Village Market in Manitowish Waters, several fuel and convenience stores throughout northern and central Wisconsin, Trig's Trucking Facility, Trig's Recycling Center, Tasmania Northwoods Resort, Postal Express Mailing & Shipping Services in Eagle River, Minocqua, and Rhinelander, Tone Zone Fitness Centers, Twice is Nice Consignment Store in Rhinelander, Signature Salon in Rhinelander, and International Air Charters.
At Trig’s, our mission is to develop knowledgeable and engaging associates dedicated to providing our guests with ‘the best service no matter what!’ From clean, well-stocked stores to the highest quality, freshest products, and an enjoyable shopping experience every single day, the goal with this mission is to deliver this exceptional experience for our guests, build relationships, and keep them coming back. Show off your guest service skills with our team in a fast-paced retail environment. We would love to talk about an opportunity to become a dependable and guest-oriented member of our family!
Our company strives to be a great place to work by offering our associates a culture of teamwork, servant leadership, family-first mentality, recognition, and celebration of victories, sharing ideas, encouragement, and fun! We have flexible schedules to accommodate most of our associate’s needs as we know a good work-life balance is important.
We are looking for motivated associates who want to be a part of our next generation of leaders! There are opportunities to grow within the company to positions you may not yet even know exist and we offer development programs for those who want to grow their careers with us.
• Provide excellent guest service to assure that all guests leave satisfied and will return
• Greet customers; resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
• Operating cash register system accurately, efficiently, and quickly to esnure guests receive quick service.
• Prepare and make a variety of coffee drinks (hot and cold) according to company standards and expectations. This includes espresso drinks and cold brew drinks.
• Conduct periodic inventory proceures, stage new and seasonal merchandise within the store, and ensure the store is clean, sanitized, and presentable.
• Provide guests with a positive, upbeat, and uplifting attitude at all times and handle guest concerns politely and quickly in their favor.
• Work with teammates respectfully in order to engage better tactics when handling lines or guests or waiting guests.
• Perform all job duties in a manner safe to self and others.
• Attend various training sessions in other Caribou Coffee sites such as Minocqua and Eagle River periodically.
-Life Insurance (No Cost)
-401(k) with 4% Match
-Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
-Paid Time Off
-Discounts at Trig's, Trig's Ace Hardware, Caribou Coffee, and Trig's Village Market
-Discounts at Trig's Pharmacy
-Discounts at Tone Zone Fitness