One Stop, Quick Professional Service
Trig’s Health Mart Pharmacy will provide you with quick, personal and professional service. The average wait time is less than 15 minutes! In addition, you benefit from convenient one stop shopping and can pick up groceries while you wait!
Don’t want to wait? Refill your prescriptions online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Right now, protect your family from the flu! Walk right in and get your flu shot during regular business hours!
Trig’s Pharmacy offers:
- Same insurance co-pays as other major pharmacies
- Free delivery days – See pharmacy for details. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Trig’s Gold Club Savings Program – Get a 90 day supply of some of the most common prescriptions for only $12.99!
- Trig’s Gold Club Card Program – Fill ten prescriptions and get a $10 Trig’s Gift Card
- We accept all Medicare Part D plans offered in Wisconsin as well as assignment for diabetes testing supplies covered by Medicare.
Health Mart is a 2011 J.D. Power & Associates Customer Service Champion!
Find Out Which Plans Are Preferred in 2020!
Medicare Part D
Open enrollment is in process now through December 7, 2019. To help you with your selection of plans, below is a listing of the current health insurance plans:
- Clear Spring Health Premier Rx (PDP)
- WellCare Value Script (PDP)
- Anthem MediBlue Rx Enhanced (PDP)
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure-Essential (PDP)
- Mutual of Omaha Rx Value (PDP)
- WellCare Classic (PDP)
- Clear Spring Health Value Rx (PDP)
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value (PDP)
- EnvisionRxPlus (PDP)
- SilverScript Choice (PDP)
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (PDP)
- Anthem MediBlue Rx Plus (PDP)
- Anthem MediBlue Rx Standard (PDP)
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure-Extra (PDP)
- Mutual of Omaha Rx Plus (PDP)
- WPS MedicareRx Plan 1 (PDP)
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice (PDP)
- WPS MedicareRx Plan 2 (PDP)
You can download our full information table with the plans, deductibles, benefit type, and more.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
View COVID-19 FAQs
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Eagle River: 715-479-6413
Stevens Point: 715-341-6102